Coming from one VERY sleep deprived mom I can highly recommend this product. My daughter really was the perfect sleeper except for one thing, she woke every night at 3am, like clockwork. She went down no problem at 8pm and would sleep till 8 or 9am but this middle of the night wake up call was getting to me after 2 years. I was pregnant with my 2nd and desperately searching for something that would solve our issue. I came across this, The Cloud b Twilight Turtle.

The Cloud b Twilight Turtle is the first plush constellation nightlight ever created, transforms any room into a starry night sky (and it really does work) to help comfort children to sleep. From within his plastic shell, Twilight Turtle projects a magical constellation of stars onto bedroom ceiling and walls in three soothing color options. Twilight Turtles shell illuminates like a nightlight to help ease children's fear of the dark.

This interactive and educational toy includes eight actual constellations (such as The Big Dipper) embedded in the star pattern. Parents can sit with their children and identify these major constellations using the wonderfully illustrated Twilight Turtle Star Guide. Twilight Turtle helps make bedtime fun for children of all ages.

My daughter was easily able to turn it on at bedtime and pick her color of choice. We then would have a little sing-along to Twinkle Twinkle (thank goodness someone thinks I'm a good singer) and then off I went. When the middle of the night wakeup call would arise instead she would turn on her turtle and not a peep. I on the other hand still continued to have my 3am wakeups, I guess after 2 years of it, it was going to take some time to break the habit. Maybe I should of invested in another Twilight Turtle for myself.

Now they also make Twilight Ladybug an adorable option to the Twillight Turtle.

Check out the Twilight Turtle and Friends at Bug & Blossom

0 comments