I found it very frustrating shopping for the nursery. I want art to hang on the walls that wouldn't cost me a fortune, that were colorful and appealing to my child & me. The and me was the most challenging part. Most of what I found was either the typical mass produced cutesy animals or big box companies with their Mascots. So not what I was interested in.

I came across Cici Art Factory. There are 4 collections to choose from.

  • Liz Clay's wit & whimsy collection features her most popular portrait designs as giclĂ©e prints on canvas. These high-quality prints use up to 8 inks to achieve rich tonal values and colour breadth, ensuring the paint strokes look as realistic as possible. They're printed in Canada and mounted on stretcher frames made from BC lumber. Comes ready to hang. $99cdn
  • Portraits capture the memory of your child's magical preschool years with a custom portrait. Each hand-done original painting lets you catch the interests and personality of your little one today – so that you can treasure them forever. Cici Art Factory's whimsical kids' portraits are keepsakes that will be passed down from generation to generation. Starting at $350
  • Lotsa, If one colourful image is great, imagine what Lotsa great images would add to your child's room. Modernize your kid's rooms with original paintings of repeating shapes and vibrant colours. Hand-done? Yes. Unique? Yes. Chunky paint? Check! Entertain and engage both little and big eyes alike. $60cdn
  • Prints, Bring bold punches of colour with these X & O Animal and Wit & Whimsy paper prints. Each print is professionally printed on wind-generated, FSC certified 80 lb paper and is packaged in a clear, biodegradable sleeve. They're signed and dated on the front and measure 8" x 10", 11" x 14" with a white mat. Easy to frame. $30cdn

Great affordable art that you'll find something that appeals to all. I also love that they are Canadian.

Check them out at Cici Art Factory or one of my favorite stores Raspberry Kids.

0 comments