Well lunch time around my house was getting, lets say, boring. Boring for me to make and I think boring for my daughter to eat. I mean, how many creative ways are there to make a sandwich?

One day, on my frequent window shopping trips I came across the Palette Plate by Skip*Hop. Right away I was attracted to the bright colors and the cool unique design. I picked one up and rushed home to prepare my pumpkin her "new" lunch. I cut up some chunks of pepper, cucumbers, olives & cheese and tossed them into their own individual cups. Threw in some whole grain crackers in the plate section and added her favorite drink. Well it was a hit!

My pumpkin loved how everything had it's own spot and it was filled with some of her favorite finger foods. I loved that once it was placed on the table that was where it remained thanks to the skid proof bottom. Also the shape makes it difficult for little hands to pick up so that was an added bonus. The great thing was once she was done eating I could snap the lids onto the containers and them right in the fridge stacked for a later snack.

The Palette Plate comes with:

  • Lift-out individual bowls are microwave safe
  • Skid-resistant area for cup
  • Skid-resistant base
  • Mix it up in the big bowl
  • Includes three translucent lids for storage
  • Matching utensils
You can find the Palette plate and many other great Skip*Hop products at Crocodile Baby.

0 comments