I've now been cloth diapering my children for almost 2 years. Anyone who knows me would never of expected me to keep it up. I must say even to myself I didn't think I would either but don't tell anyone else that. To my surprise it was so easy to learn and with the amazing options available it couldn't get any easier. Even the spouse is into it.

Well during my online hunting of some of the cutest styles and brands available I came across this great shop. Acorns and Oaks carries some of my personal favs along with a few others that are now on my wish list.

Grobaby - A one-size organic in the yummiest of colors suitable for either a boy or girl.

Gro Baby is a modern, one-size diapering system. Its unique, waterproof shell and organic cotton soaker pad minimizes waste and cost. When the soaker pad is wet, simply replace with a fresh, dry one!


Fuzzi Buns One-size pocket diapers

One-Size Fuzzi Bunz have the coolest adjustable leg elastic, allowing you to make the diapers fit a teeny tiny baby and a big toddler! They come with two sizes of inserts, too!

With numerous prints and colors for both boys and girls you won't have a problem finding something you like. The only issue is keeping yourself from buying one of EVERYTHING.


Why should I cloth diaper?

  • Less waste in our landfills
  • Save hundreds of dollars each year
  • Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
  • No Dioxins
  • They’re cute
Check out these and other cloth diapers and accessories at Acorns and Oaks.

0 comments