So my little pumpkin starts her first year of preschool. I don't know who is more excited me or her? Anyway, I've officially started her back to school shopping. I need to find her a backpack for carrying her morning snack and for carting home all her crafts that I know they will make.

I came across Skip Hop Zoo Packs. I was super familar with the brand as I've seen their amazing diaper bags and of course the Palette plate that I've raved about in the past. The Zoo Pack is the little kid backpack where "fun meets function!" Whimsical details and durable materials make this the perfect on-the-go pack for kids on-the-go! Features: BPA-Free, Phthalate-free, PVC Free; insulated pouch for snacks; adjustable mesh bottle pocket; padded, adjustable comfy straps; write-on nametag inside; easy to clean lining. Plus they come in the cutest animals, Penguin, Dog, Mouse& Monkey.

The only difficult issue is picking which one...

Check them out at Gingerbread Monkeys

0 comments